2010年11月12日 星期五

One day ouT for Singing and Movie~~

Initially planned to go out with
Jia Yi, Zhen Hao, Binn, Sin Huei, Wallaca & Jiaco
Eventually
Zhen Hao didn't managed to come coz he has to take care of his little sis
Wallaca didn't managed to come also due to his assignment
But Binn brought one of his fren, Andrew
He is absolutely special
Finally
I went out with
Jia Yi, Binn, Jiaco, Sin Huei and Andrew

~Our Jug of Beer~

Sin Huei....*温岚

~Nice posed by Binn~

Jiaco...*L

New Fren~~ Andrew

~~Jia Yi & Sin Huei~~

Gosh
Today my voice was truely louzy
due to my flu and cough
but
We really enjoyed alot
we sang many songs that we never sing before
such as
If I Ain't Got You - Alicia Keys
Crazy In Love - Beyonce (Really first time)
...

After singing
We went to Pavillion for Movie
Pavillion Mall was kinda well decorated
Fulled of X'mas feeling~~
A very nice scene from Main Entrance of Pavillion Mall

Jia Yi and I

My Sohai Face

In GSC Pavillion

~X'mas Tree~

~Nice one~

~In the entrance of Pavillion Mall~

沒有留言:

張貼留言