2010年12月4日 星期六

Amazing & Fantastic Show of B

Hahaha...
Beyonce I Am...World Tour Concert dvd
is eventually available in market
This is a really amazing show
She has gone through 108 shows in 72 cities 32 countries
6 continents with more than 1.1 millions fans
(47 shows in Europe, 32 in North America, 7 in Australia, 12 in Asia,1 in Africa and 9 in South America)
She performed many hit songs all the way from her
first album, Dangerously in Love until her third album I Am...Sasha Fierce
Including my favourite songs
Crazy In Love (Which she performed with Jay-Z)
Naughty Girl
Irreplaceable
Hello
and some of the Grammy Hit Song
Halo
Single Ladies and
If I Were A Boy
Besides
This is totally different from her
I Am...Yours show in Wynn Las Vegas











For Her
I Am... Yours show in Las Vegas
This is also an Incredible show I've seen Ever~~
No matter which parts of the show
Sound system, Singing Performance, Dancing..
All are said to be PERFECT!!



Capture Hello performance

In The Las Vegas Performance
I personally prefer her amazing performances like
The Grammy Hit songs
Halo
Hello
Single Ladies
And Irreplaceable
~~


沒有留言:

張貼留言